giovedì 22 novembre 2007

Amanda Knox:police hits me

Perugia: Meredith Kercher Murder

By Sky News SkyNews -

1 hour 27 minutes ago

The American student being held on suspicion of murdering Meredith Kercher says Italian police hit her during questioning.
Amanda Knox said officers in Perugia hit her on the head as she was quizzed over the British exchange student's killing.
The 21-year-old said the assault, along with exhaustion and stress, accounted for the conflicting statements she made about the killing, Italian media reported.
Police refused to comment on the claim.
Knox and her boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito, 23, are in custody suspected of sexually assaulting and killing Miss Kercher, from Coulsdon, Surrey.
They deny any wrongdoing.
Knox gave police a rambling three-page statement on November 6, the day she was arrested.
She said: "There is something inside me which I believe to be true, but there is another possibility that could also be true and, honestly, I can't say with any certainty which one is correct.
"I am trying to work it out because I fear for myself. I know I did not kill Meredith. That is something I know for sure."
Italian police are due to release results from tests on the laptop belonging to Sollecito, as well as a knife found in his home which is reported to have the DNA of Amanda Knox and Miss Kercher on it.
Rudy Hermann Guede, 20, who has joint Italian and Ivorian nationality, was arrested in Germany on Tuesday in connection with the crime and is facing extradition to Italy in the next two weeks.
Italian detectives launched a manhunt for Guede after finding a bloody fingerprint in the apartment where 21-year-old Miss Kercher was murdered on November 1.
A fourth man, Diya "Patrick" Lumumba, was released on Tuesday due to lack of evidence after two weeks in custody

Nessun commento:

VIAGGI

Partenza:
Camere:
Adulti:
Ritorno: